PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

Does anyone know if our new Chairman Paul D'Sylva has any links...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 492 Posts.
    Does anyone know if our new Chairman Paul D'Sylva has any links to Pattersons or our large creditors?

I'm not sure what other options we had but I'd have thought a credible board would have looked at all available options and possibly taken them to a EGM rather than the one they took.

This dilution kills existing shareholders and rewards new players - doesn't make any sense to me.

Is this why the 3 directors resigned? I know in the case of Schoer & Williams they had considerable shareholdings that are now virtually worthless.

I know Brett Clark was supposed to underwrite the $0.04 capital raise to the tune of $200k but were any shares issues to him? Have $ changed hands?

What about Pattersons, did they take up the shortfall at $0.04? Have $ changed hands?

Cheers,
    Snagger

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236