ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Thanks B. Got word from my contact in Mt Isa today. Glencore looking at extending the operation of their smelter till 2020 (previously was to shut down by 2016 ?? ). Also they are looking into installing a whole new copper leaching plant which will allow them to extract the low grade stuff cost effectively which they haven't been able to do previously.
    Nothing confirmed  obviously  but the ball is rolling in that direction........I see it as a positive/confidence boost for SMD's near future plans in becoming a copper producer in the region and also may expand their options for processing their ore if need be.............from SMD's recent quarterly...........................

"' Negotiations continued with Glencore regarding concentrate specifications, TC/RC and sales agreements. CopperChem Limited currently deliver ore to Mt Isa under a toll treatment arrangement from their Mt Colin operation and consideration is being given to an extension of this arrangement using Barbara ores as an alternative to treatment at the CopperChem processing plant in Cloncurry.""

A positive article in yesterdays paper ..................

http://www.northweststar.com.au/story/2703465/boom-time/?cs=191

Stock bouncing off support ....worth a shot...... I'm in with a few and a few more if we get back to 3

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236