ESR 0.00% 1.4¢ estrella resources limited

They have just raised the money to drill the three projects....

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 907 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    They have just raised the money to drill the three projects. This latest opportunity was always going to happen and they have been drilling it already. They have taken script for the acquisition so it is about lining all your ducks up before you let things run. I think you will find it wont be long before we start to get a flurry of news that will see this stock start to run.
    If you read this last announcement they have already started to get sulphides and the Rf hand held unit is detecting both nickel and copper in increasing amounts as you head towards the target. It is probably about 4 days away from reaching the target depth but I bet you that there are people watching the core coming out. If the mud is black I think there will be some very excited people. All indicators so far are suggesting that the hole should have Nickel and copper in it and then it will just be about size. If there is enough there then we will all be wishing we had taken more stock in this one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236