ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 160
    Fair points Andy but the americans love their sugar eg donuts,bacon and eggs with pancakes ,pancakes, coke etc we seem to have a widening different sugar/health culture.
    And also the CCL debt would concern me if i was a holder.
    glta holders but just to add a bit,some time back by memory when spc went broke if became a co op or employee owned whatever,then ccl must have bought them out.My point seems at least for australia co op's seem to work probably because no union involved and hands on management eg colac co op,murray river co op and the one that really surprised me sunrice co op not just rice but other commodities and on a strong global scale and leader in a few markets/countries.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236