ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,420 Posts.
    lets look at this another away...forgetting for a moment the vast number of new shares they are planning to produce (surely the equiv of all the money the US will have to print to carry out their own bail out?).(which will surely be resolved in a share reduction down the track).

It seems to me that getting all of us punters to pay over 0.6 c a share will only happen if the numbers coming out on PEPP sales convince people that the company is currently very undervalued, and they need to be in it. Is this what Dr Tan is hoping? Of course we are not going to fork over that money while the sp is at 0.4 or 0.3 c. It seems to me that Dr Tan can see that great things are emerging for this company JUST over the hill, and he needs to find a way to get us there and stay solvent

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RBY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236