NHE 0.00% 5.0¢ noble helium limited

posters like this dont give their sources.... and dont come back...

1. 3,800 Posts.
    posters like this dont give their sources.... and dont come back to apologise when nothing happens...

the stock is trading like a dead duck, and has been for several weeks. interesting volume this morning but the buy queue doesnt suggest anything new is happening

and stockanalysis this week implied that they had hassles over funding.

so far the rumours and "ann. coming posts" here for the last 2 months have been TOTALLY wrong.

Personally I think the deal is dead, its safer to assume that based on the market evidence.....

excuse me for being sceptical this time around......

acturtle

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9090 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 3274 1
Last trade - 09.56am 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236