NHE 0.00% 5.0¢ noble helium limited

re: awaiting detail! NHE (New Horizon Energy)Hi edison,Good...

1. 399 Posts.
    re: awaiting detail! NHE (New Horizon Energy)

Hi edison,

Good feedback on NHE (New Horizon Energy)..... hmmmm.....

If I can be as so bold....

You mentioned Edison; that ....you would like to trade until your seventy....??!!

Would you also consider, or even contemplate; just for a moment; replacing the "t" word for the "i" word? --namely invest till your seventy...?

- Okay, even ....just as a hypothetical... ... stay with me for a min...

Do me a fave; and pray....Take up your pencil and calc.

and do a simple little "Edisonian experiment"-- and exercize in multiplication for me then...would you Edison....

You mentioned the $50K figure ....

Okay let us be more modest for a minute....

Let's take say $30K..... and put this through 3 sets of 5 months... twice over...

Let me walk us both through....just for fun....

Now multiply the/ your, hypothetical, $30K by 3 (which is an additional 200% on the initial capital ) ...

So what have we?

Agree we have $90K? (30 X 3 = 90)...(step one)

Now take the $90K and multiple again by 3....(say hypotetically in 7 months...)

We now have $270K (step 2) ...(say hypotetically in another 7 months...)

And again... $1.35 millions ... (step 3) -- say.... ...(say hypotetically in another 7 months...)

So what have we in 21 months or there abouts...

$1.35 millions...

Now can you do the math if we multiply one more time the $1.35 mill. by the magic 3.... again...one more time....??!!

You can do that; and of course you get a nice big number.....

... Hmmm what is your point here Robbo, say Edison....?

The point, is Edison; that would it be nice to find just 1 realistic ..... plus 200 '%er..... ONLY ONCE, every 7 or so, months....??

And how would you do this, and what What would this involve...?

Actually, just ... How difficult would this to be, to find a 95% probbaility-- of a 200%er on top of your initial capital--

---and here is the scary ..... And unorthodox bit--

-- Only Once --- and put all your eggs in JUST that Single well researched and assessed basket...

and then do NOTHING, absolutely NOTHING-- but be still and totally 'slothful' and patient....

till you had taken YOUR share's price .....say from 11 cents to 33 cents .....or alternately ...say 15 cents to 45 cents or whatever....

Coz if you did that only ONCE every seventh months..
    then the maths of compounding does the above sum --

with no trading...

Intersting idea.... any way...

Does it pique your curiosity...?

Took me a while for the "penny to drop" but when it did, took a nice BIG BIG load off the old brain...

Of course there are other facets and dimensions to the Problem/Challenge as presented... but his is a start worth a moments time, and somewhat begins to answer your question you posed me ....in your previous post Edison...

Which is why I wrote it of course!

Kindest and warm Regards,

Robbo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NHE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.