NHE 0.00% 5.0¢ noble helium limited

re: awaiting detail! New Horizon Energy (NHE)Gee thanks...

1. 399 Posts.
    re: awaiting detail! New Horizon Energy (NHE)

Gee thanks Edison,

Great pseudonym is that... "edison" read many of his biographies--wow-- waht an entreprenuer and waht an Inventor extraordinaniare !!

Think that "Edison"-- needs to be put in the Oxford Thesaurus, as a synonym and next to the word: -- "perserverence" ....

My general thought-lines NOW, on reflection for NHE.....are that given the .... "Cash Box to IPO nature"-- of NHE-- we might be looking at early-mid April to resume Trading... with around the 10 - to the 14th as the Very Latest.... at a bit of a guess... going not ny the NHE timetanble- which I do not know-- but by the ASX by laws and rules and IPO and New Prospectus for New Actviities in effectively back door IPO due diligence process....

-IMO those now positoned in NHE are really going to be "set" as they say...

Anticipate this being a seven bagger minimum wiuthin 6 months of re trading... but that is only my semi -educated-- guess...
    and those who sell NHE "short: will later kick themselves; AND rather wish they had been just a tad more patient.......

It will be happy days for NHE shareholders IMO...

Announment ought; imo--- to BE out ....within hours or days... too... going from when the ASX -- NHE-- Suspension anouncment came out....

- Finally do Watch out for soon to arrive up Dates on the New Horizon enrgy (NHE) Website---as it will be, imo, in Directors (and everyone elses) interests... it would seem on my logic-- to Up Date the Market and everyone else once the Project is Public...

- Heh by the way Einstein...

- Would you like to know a clue on how I find the under-valued gems that oft but not always...)-- turn into between 3 , to 5, to 7 yo 13 baggers ?

... hmmm.. so I take that as a "no" you would not...

only joking..... Einstein...

Okay here is Clue One...

Take a conservative realistic but modest amount of Start Up cash Capital to Start with... that is realistic to you... ...

Any ammount between say as small as $14K and up to, say.... for this example.... say $300K....

Name a number Einstein. and I 'll try to give you the next clue...(that at least works for me !!).....but I avhe to warn you I tend to walk the road less travelled...!!

Kindest Regards,(and thanks Einstein; for your kind words earlier in your email here, at Hot Copper)--

Robbo.

to Invest into Sahres.. and name the Number

'

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NHE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.