[_REQUEST_ACCESS_TIME] => 1727691695.3216
            [_VALID] => Array
                (
                    [Zend\Session\Validator\Id] => 1kvbchl6qtqq2edk1i04v2oqqk
                )

)

)
-----------------------
MT ISA METALS LIMITED (ASX:MET) - announcement - nabanga has more gold, page-9 - HotCopper | ASX Share Prices, Stock Market & Share Trading Forum
MET 0.00% 39.0¢ mt isa metals limited

announcement - nabanga has more gold, page-9

1. 23,765 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 258
    Hi Loki except for the latest section 80 area in the North Zone of Nabanga I can not see a mine developing as the south and central zone have only one narrow low grade dike runing along strike and to me the high strip ratio would kill any chance of making it pay.
    Latest section 80 results look hopefull for a very small tonnage UG mine. I hope they are going to do some deep drilling there which could change the economics.
    The Bantou prospect I am guessing would have a lower strip ratio although the grade there looks even lower than Nabanga
    Fortunately MET has plenty in treasury, overall I can understand why the shareprice has pulled back though due to very average results up to a couple of days back.
    Just my opinion and welcome to be refuted.
    Think I may see major shareholder DAguilar is looking at as an investment spoke to both the MD of MET and DAquilar at the Gold Coast investor meeting last year both are keen in their own way and probably good guys to steer their respective ships.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MET (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.