ZNO 0.00% 2.3¢ zoono group limited

I did read it. Yes, you are correct, it spreads in a way that...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 790 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 393
    I did read it.

Yes, you are correct, it spreads in a way that Zoono products claim to stop.

The fact there was an outbreak in NZ last year isn't really relevant is it? The person has the virus now and they are in a Commonwealth Games camp that ZNO provides product to.

Like I said, whether it was contracted in camp or not, it is a public perception issue for Zoono regardless.

Possibly if no one else contracts it they can spin it that their product protected the other athletes?

My intention is to bring a potential PR issue for ZNO to the attention of investors/ potential investors.

Maybe ZNO shouldn't have made this nothing announcement in the first place?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236