ZNO 0.00% 2.3¢ zoono group limited

'amount to nothing' that would be worst possible scenario (yes I...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 675 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    'amount to nothing' that would be worst possible scenario (yes I know been there before with deals breaking down etc), no reason why management couldn't give us an update of sales in 3months time. It wouldn't be a glowing figure is such short time, but I'd expect to hear some sales progress within 6months.

Maybe Germany will adopt the Zoono technology faster than rest of the world since it originated in Germany in 1930's from memory. Or is that a long bow!

I like the deal & fingers crossed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236