ZNO 0.00% 2.3¢ zoono group limited

T2 traders will sell today and then the sp should gain some...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    T2 traders will sell today and then the sp should gain some traction. What is there not to like.
    A SIGNED agreement to sell products via home shopping TV with the opportunity to expand this to reach 3oomillion households.
    Many more products to be added for sale.
    Opportunity to sell via Alibaba platform in the future.
    A trial period to ensure a very high standard of execution of sale products.
    Only 60million shares and market cap of about 19million.
    Traders who don't own shares downramping this to obviously buy in at lower prices.
    All good from where I sit... bring it on
    Oh, and did I mention only 60m shares m/c about 19m.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236