re: Ann: WNI:T/O by WNI - Notice of Fulfilmen... Oh I am Kiwi!...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,753 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    re: Ann: WNI:T/O by WNI - Notice of Fulfilmen... Oh I am Kiwi! But Boooooo to only getting 36 shares bought out of my small order first up this morning.

I'm happy to place $500 buys here and there when I can. I know its peanuts but its entertaining all the same. ( And %500 isn't peanuts for me on my below average wage )

Heck, for all I know maybe that's why the share price isn't falling... because someone wants to keep as many shares out of non Wah Nam associate hands.

Guys I believe its also the Chinese new year coming up so another reason perhaps that there might not be too much action?

So c'mon...join in the fun of keep the Wam Bam at bay :D

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236