re: Ann: WNI: Supplemental Circular re Takeov... Some...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 9,438 Posts.
    re: Ann: WNI: Supplemental Circular re Takeov... Some interesting notes on their own valuation (forgive my back of envelope style here) which would support a $6+ cash offer.

- it was completed back in early August when the $Au was $US1.06 - so you can add a 5% premium to valuation straight away

- the valuation does not take account of the circa $55M in cash that BRM has - so you can add another 40c/share for that

- the valuation DOES NOT include any value to any of the other 39 tenements (including the new coal ones) or the other Fe projects including:

? Duck Creek (50MT resource estimate of DSO)
    ? West Hamersley
    ? Mt Stuart
    ? Opthlamia
    ? Mt Florance

So you can add what you like here, but they would have to be worth at least 40c/share or more.

So if the valuation is of the range $515-$843M

= $540M - $885M (on the fall of the $Au)

+ 55M in cash

+ $50M (at least) for other tenements (IOH just sold 50MT to MRL for $42M)

= $645M - $990M

or = $4.47 - $6.87

I'd be using their own numbers right back at them :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236