re: Ann: WNI: Fulfilment of Foreign investmen... Have to say...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,333 Posts.
    re: Ann: WNI: Fulfilment of Foreign investmen... Have to say kinda expected this. Patterson still dribbling on about what a great deal it is. I'm sure is for him and the other directors. How did Wayne Swan approve this? What a complete retard!

Still, they have a long way to go. 8-9% is a lot of shares. Those shares should be harder and harder to get, since those left holding have been stubborn enough to hold until now. I am resolved to continue to hold till I get a suitable offer.

I believe once the directors transfer their shares it will pave the way for Wah Nam to increase to a higher all cash offer. I think they'll need to do this if they want to get the rest in any reasonable time frame.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236