re: Ann: WNI: Fulfilment of Foreign investmen... The relevance...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,753 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    re: Ann: WNI: Fulfilment of Foreign investmen... The relevance is Yarramundi, that it will be harder for me to sell my shares.

Given that I'm sitting on a loss now, there's zero chance of me doing that anyway but a delisting will just provide Wah Sham with more obscurity to play their dirty games.

As others have said though, they cant play this game forever. Eventually regardless of 80 or 90% they will have to develop the project. WE...will be there for that goal as Brockman Resource shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236