re: Ann: WNI: Fulfilment of Foreign investmen... Mozart if Wn...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 963 Posts.
    re: Ann: WNI: Fulfilment of Foreign investmen... Mozart if Wn put up price now, all acceptors will get new price.
    Yarramundi, I believe the 80% is because any major change to corporate rules, requires a 75% vote of shareholders.
    eg. (delisting) you can with your broker for me.

I think WN can see 90% is impossible to achieve with this offer.
    After delisting, they will have a better chance of getting the other 10%, also they are not required to give public news.
    You could be right, after acquiring the 80%, I'm sure they can then make a new better offer for the remainder, at a later date.
    Also if we are the 11+% left, and they do not take us over at a price we want, we will get all the benefits BRM offers to WN. div and etc.
    We can also leak going on re BRM to the public. A real thorn in their side.
    If I have made any mistakes, some one please correct me.Mozart if Wn put up price now, all acceptors will get new price.
    Yarramundi, I believe the 80% is because any major change to corporate rules, requires a 75% vote of shareholders.
    eg. (delisting) you can with your broker for me.

I think WN can see 90% is impossible to achieve with this offer.
    After delisting, they will have a better chance of getting the other 10%, also they are not required to give public news.
    You could be right, after acquiring the 80%, I'm sure they can then make a new better offer for the remainder, at a later date.
    Also if we are the 11+% left, and they do not take us over at a price we want, we will get all the benefits BRM offers to WN. div and etc.
    We can also leak going on re BRM to the public. A real thorn in their side.
    If I have made any mistakes, some one please correct me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236