re: Ann: WNI: Fulfilment of Foreign investmen... Go Nuke and...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 462 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    re: Ann: WNI: Fulfilment of Foreign investmen... Go Nuke and other genuine BRM holders,

After discussions with my experienced Broker on several occasions, l still don't understand the relevance and concerns about WNI getting 80%.

It would appear almost certain that they can't compulsory acquire the balance of shares under these circumstances (suppression of minority shareholders rule) until they reach 90%.

Therefore l would have thought it is in our best interests for wni to get close to 90% but not to close.

Should this occur l believe WNI will want to clean up the balance of the stock in a timely fashion thus favoring the remaining holders.

I disagree with most posters and feel that FIRB approval is a good thing and may in fact now bring finality to the whole issue , something that surely WNI and BRM shareholders want.

We are clearly no worse off holding, so spread your holdings (if possible), acquire some more if you can afford it and sit tight.

Good luck to all,

Yarramundi

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236