ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 899 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Hi Gazzah you are 100% correct I have been watching this stock for a long time.The big players are increasing their holding all the time but they want the shares as cheap as possible and make the sellers think the price is dropping on small volumes only to snap up large volumes at cheap prices.Look at today's trading the large parcels of 50,000 and 100,000 shares going through this is massive volumes for GWR. I am amazed anyone is selling at these prices.It will get to the stage when the sellers dry up and the price will sky rocket very quickly. Remember some share holders bought GWR at over $2.00 a share and haven't realised the great achievement's management have done over the last 2 years.I wish I had more spare cash available to buy a lot more .I currently would be in the top 20 shareholders and I continue to buy more shares each month.I think the people who follow GWR closely, realise this price is a great buy at the moment with not much risk and a huge upside. CHEERS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
0.006(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $26.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 8.4¢ 7.8¢ $7.483K 93.92K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 562194 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GWR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236