re: Ann: WNI: Waiver of Placement condition o... Hmm, there's a...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,753 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    re: Ann: WNI: Waiver of Placement condition o... Hmm, there's a lot of information to decipher in this but its heavy reading for the layman :)

I guess.. I'm happy to read that the ACTUAL independent directors wont have to sign over their holdings until FIRB approval :)

And is the underwriter getting impatient? or is it the other way around...and extension.

Might have to read it a 3rd time :)

At first you can't help but think " Where we go, what dirty tactic are Wah Nam deploying now?"

Might still be the case.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236