re: Ann: Waiver of 80% minimum acceptance con... I believe WN by...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 963 Posts.
    re: Ann: Waiver of 80% minimum acceptance con... I believe WN by dropping 80%+ condition, will be stopping this T/O by the end of this term. They have achieved their primary goal. (director's 11%+)
    This last announcement proves they know they have no chance of getting 80%.
    This crowd have lost face so bad, they won't have a face left.
    "We will achieve 80% by March," Ha ha ha
    com'n Mr. Luk show you're no that bloody mean basted,
    stop wasting money trying to pinch money off small share holders.
    Help yourselves (WN S/H) and us, buy using it to develop production and export.
    You will have lots of kudos in China by creating a friendly sizable iron ore company.
    Wake up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236