re: Ann: Waiver of 80% minimum acceptance con... Yes and don't...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 906 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    re: Ann: Waiver of 80% minimum acceptance con... Yes and don't forget that the takeover is over, as soon as a year after it started has gone by. If they don't have 90% by then - then they are back to where they were before this present takeover started.

Also, even if they do get to 90% - they have to put forward another "independent valuation" as of that date. And then we get to put forward our own "independent valuation." Experts will always support the person who is paying. That is, the court will decide what is fair value, not WNI, assuming we tell them we will only transfer our shares if the court orders us to do so. And courts are like everybody else, they will pick a value in the middle. We only need one valuation, the cost of which can be shared by any or all of us.

Meanwhile (IMO - the above is fact), WNI has to advance BRM to show its backers that the asset is increasing in value. Early indications are that the BRM CEO is trying to do just that. What does he have to lose? His job? I am sure he has a great payout clause if they push him back out. And he has a good name to protect.

I think the price can only increase from here, whether from a higher offer or WNI having to secretly buy on market. It cannot go back now - I cannot see how it could give back the money to its Asian backers and investors. It doesn't have BRM's cash or tenements. Try dividing the total of the cash paid by WNI for BRM shares by the number of WNI shares ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236