VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

Is this a death by a thousand cuts ?Any venture that management...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 71 Posts.
    Is this a death by a thousand cuts ?
    Any venture that management decide upon will have to be a p*sser because @ 3 billion shares the profits won't be buying you a new holiday house on the beach.

I find it inconceivable that with the board's record of previous screw-ups that anyone would contemplate putting more money into vil's coffers via the recent CR. For those who did, I sympathize but you guys knew (or should have known) management's rep for telling porkies before you handed over even more money. So, on reflection, I don't think you should be bleating about how you were conned, again!

Even with the "pay reduction" management are still getting money for jam. I wouldn't mind $20k per annum for throwing darts at oil & gas stocks in the hope that one of them is a winner. Great work if you can get it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236