ADO 4.76% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

and how nice is it to wake up on this hot Thursday morning to...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7,071 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    and how nice is it to wake up on this hot Thursday morning to such a lovely ann from ADO?... at -76% value of my holding it is about time to see some positive green movement up.....time to turn this ship around, recover the paper loses and start to make some money....lol....after the POH disaster this is my second biggest lemon atm....though I never thought of ADO as a lemon....just a very sloooow progressing business with some bad luck and bad decisions thrown in to the mix.....patience will start to pay off now.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $54.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $78 3.921K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1790997 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 642018 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236