TLS 0.76% $3.92 telstra group limited

LOL absolutely LAUGHABLE!Surely you are not being serious?Mr...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,962 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 194
    LOL absolutely LAUGHABLE!
    Surely you are not being serious?
    Mr Jones would absolutely pay tax on his dividends as they would go over his TAX FREE THRESHOLD, ie; his PERSONAL tax rate. (unless of course these dividends went straight to another entity, ie; not personal)

Again let me be even simpler, here we go, please follow along:
    - I buy $1000 share in company
    - it pays $100 fully franked dividend to myself
    - I have $130 added to my Personal Income but have only been paid $100 of that due to the fact TAX HAS BEEN PAID!
    - tax office says "oh we actually should give you this tax you ALREADY PAID back as you are under what you are allowed to make TAX FREE"

Please tell me you get that part now?

No tricks, no swindling, no-one ripping anyone off, just getting tax returned, just the name of this should give it away "tax return", not "bonus income" or "proceeds of crime".

Ps: I've actually been pleasantly surprised by the reaction of most on these boards about this issue, most people seem to understand it for what it is, I wont make it political but as many have discussed this issue is incredibly relevant to TLS and most certainly affects many of it's shareholders, ie; US

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.92
Change
-0.030(0.76%)
Mkt cap ! $46.33B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.95 $3.95 $3.90 $69.01M 17.63M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 271136 $3.91

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.92 282151 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236