ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,031 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Good question, mugsley - but I guess my perception has been influenced by what happened (to shareholders detriment) to AGS' s Maldon gold, and ORS's WA tenements - all now, in one form or another, still held by our chairman - as a major shareholder in AYC, or privately through Gandel Metals

So, I could only see (rightly or wrongly) Bowden's and Dunlop's departure as part of a future GM takeover - sooner, or later, further down the track. ... Re the capital return and the uncertainty re that - surely it's incumbent on the company to clarify last year's statement. It's a simple disclosure, - and at least 4 people know already ! ..

Then again maybe AGS is going to buy ALK's Tomingley Mine . Wouldn't that be cool ? Much better than a capital return.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236