ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 721 Posts.
    yes thankgod the management has changed over I do like what Ben Reichel brings to the table with respect to the understanding of state regulatory matters :

"Ben has over fifteen years' experience in major Australian listed public companies and law firms. Before joining Two Way, Ben was General Counsel of Tab Limited, a top 75 ASX listed company. Prior to that, he was General Counsel of Sky Channel Pty Limited and held a number of executive positions at Publishing and Broadcasting Limited."

I will be participating fully as well ...I mean 2 cents fair dink. I cant see why they didnt chase more cash other than that they believe they will only need another million or so to balance up... its just a matter of time given approval and negotiations with Austar and intro of sportsbet.....revenue just continues to grow and expenses decreasing
    So that leaves us with 150million shares on offer after this issue. Not too bad considering.

Did you mean Austar not Austel?

The way to bet portal is different from the TV wagering and its revenue is greater..but both have had substantial growth.

There is a reason for the lack of marketing and believe it or not it is part of the marketing strategy ...sounds cryptic ..i think you can guess that it is to do with regulatory approval.

Anyway thanks for your feedback and comments.

And all must take into consideration I am more keen than confident.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.