TWH 0.00% 1.2¢ tw holdings limited

I don't know are you ? You have read every post on the thread,...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 8,493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    I don't know are you ? You have read every post on the thread, one other person says they have contacted the co but they won't post what they were told so j doubt they did

Have you ? Well it's pretty obvious on at least 2 occasions on this thread I have info direct from the co

What did they say ?i told you what they said

You are allowed to ring a co, i put the effort I and then post it here and then listed to this crap.

You ring them and provide something for us or have you some lame excuse why you can't ?!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TWH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236