CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 718
    cmonassuie

It's not my map as you know, it was on NSE's presentation but it's not NSE's either. I saw this map and it's different version many times long before when I was checking the Eagle Ford shales.

Otherwise I haven't done anything other than overlying two maps. I haven't done a deep research yet. I am only trying to understand NSE's strategic points today. I have also called Phil (MD) for making a chat but he was not available, coming back on Monday.

Those areas of Karnes, Gonzales and DeWitt are the hearth of Eagle ford shales, very prospective for oil and very expensive. I think it's very hard to buy anything from that place. The shale oil revolutin has started at that place (and North Dakota). I wouln't expect any Assuie junior would be able to get anything from there.

Flow rates are certainly important. That is the first thing we can look then the IP30/60/90.

Yes, a lot of aussie explorers got stuck in US shales, but the location of the Peeler Ranch is just nearby the EOG's Kaiser Jr. Unit #1H well which flowed with an IP rate of 2,815 barrels of oil. Therefore it needs to be further investigated by the shareholders before saying it's crap and downramping posts are not needed here for discussion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236