MordicThat's a great post. Thanks for that. I have now made a...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 718
    Mordic

That's a great post. Thanks for that.

I have now made a map by overlying EOG's and NSE's map (Today's presentation page.11) to see where could be NSE's tenements on EOG's map...

and surprise!

One of NSE's tenements (the one at the right) is exactly at the same location, maybe the neighbour of EOG's Kaiser Jr. Unit #1H well which flowed with an IP rate of 2,815 barrels of oil, 160 barrels of NGLs and 0.9 MMcf/d of natural gas per day.

Here is the overlying map and the original maps below.

That tells me NSE is making a good deal over there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236