TBE - no gas/NGL revenues - being flared.Drillrigger - I love...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 425
    TBE - no gas/NGL revenues - being flared.

Drillrigger - I love sums - please share them so we can discuss. Maybe you have been able to get those elusive PV10 numbers and cash flow reports for the properties being acquired? To have a chance at success we need to see more facts about this transaction.

BTW - you wrote "There will be a couple of inter company loans and the whole project will be accelerated..." That needs to be substantiated.

Early on I noted I held a position in DVN (NYSE). They also made a major JV acquisition in the EFS last month - up in Dewitt/Lavaca county area - probably well known as this was/is BHP's area acquired from Petrohawk.

http://www.devonenergy.com/Documents/The%20New%20Devon%20-%20112013.pdf

DVN provides the needed data to support the $6B price.

e.g. 400Mmboe of Risked Resources (mostly proved reserves but you need the read the 8K doc on EDGAR). Approx multiple per BOE is $15/Boe - bargain.

e.g. 53,000 boepd production implies $113K/boe vs NSE 400boepd for $34M at $85K/boe (there's a reason for that)

e.g. Operating margin of >$60/Boe (and only 56% oil).

e.g. Summary type curve, past performance and EURs

This is also an easy to read review broken up into 6 parts
    http://marketrealist.com/2013/11/devon-agrees-acquire-geosoutherns-eagle-ford-properties/

This simple point that can be made over and over is this important information is not being put out by NSE. I wont go into the conspiracy theory discussion (because it anecdotal & hearsay) but this is real money and the EFS acquisition changes the profile of NSE.

I'd like not to be as you say "short changed" - but at the moment from the data/numbers missing from NSE wrt to EFS acquisition and the numbers from on property and immediate surrounding acreage, could be well on the way to be "short shrifted"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236