YW GoodGas,Hopefully NSE will be forthcoming with such...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 425
    YW GoodGas,

Hopefully NSE will be forthcoming with such information (they must have it) to provide shareholders with enough information to make an informed vote.

I'm not saying I want to "vet" their raw data but those summaries are important. Take the guesswork away.

How many here (e.g. Slampoil & Anatol come readily to mind) have already tried to estimate revenue/income/cashflow for the first twelve months for the 5 wells (they are the PDP - Proven Developing Producing = assets).

Likewise for the proposed 4 PUD (Proven UnDeveloped) wells to be drilled - and which also make up the success criteria payment. What is the Reserve and Economic estimate.

Lets see the Well Production Summary (MHR has to report this on a monthly basis to TXRCC anyway - in fact I could go the TXRCC website and get the production history but its not my freaking job to do their work) - that will show clearly the production history AND when plotted against the expected type curve provides a great visual as to "success"

The EUR summary is also simple and is data readily at hand. When did the wells come online, what was the IP24hr and then more importantly the IP30/60/90/180/360 day. What is the oil % (not liquids as I want to separate out the NGL).

It really is "basic stuff" for an acquisition - after all assuming success we are effectively paying $34M plus taking on debt which for NSE is material.

Separately - Marathon Oil (MRO) which truly is in the EFS sweet spot - is planning to spend $2.3B of capital in the Eagle Ford, to drill 385 to 405 gross wells, including 340-355 operated by MRO and includes $225 million for central batteries and pipeline construction. MRO also reported an accelerated learning curve in its capital-intensive U.S. unconventional plays, with a more than 50 percent improvement in its time from the spudding of a well to reaching total depth in its Eagle Ford drilling. The number of days from spud to total depth has declined from 24 days in fourth quarter 2011 to 12 days in this year’s third quarter.

See more at: http://www.rigzone.com/news/oil_gas/a/130596/Marathon_to_Ramp_Up_US_Shale_Activity_Market_North_Sea_Assets/?all=HG2#sthash.1E79E9oe.dpuf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236