ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 23,253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2416
    Simple fact is that there is risk with all Wells drilled...true... Some more risky than others that others...

NFE have drilled two wells in the Canning for effectively naught... High Risk Wildcat wells ... Drilling EFS within reasonable close proximity to producing wells is a quantum leap in terms of less risk... Until the 2 new January EFS wells are drilled and (and the 2 Q4 Wells) neither you nor I will know for sure what rate the wells will flow at ... But it is a much higher probability that they will flow economically than what we have done in the Canning or doing elsewhere in WA.

Unsurprisingly, I tend to trust the judgement of the MGMT team who have a closer view of the detail than your opinion and the anecdotal evidence you've provided...strangely enough!. Best of luck with your decision on whether to hold or sell. But if you do sell I'm happy acquire them... So ,Ive spent enough time today on this already so this is my last post for the time being.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236