Dengp,There are some really good posters on this thread, with...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,955 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Dengp,

There are some really good posters on this thread, with both positive and negative views. Probably a good idea to have a good hard look at their views and maybe their posting history and track record on other stocks.
    Personally, downrampers (of a particular type) have saved me a heap of cash and rampers have generally cost me money, but maybe I am an exception.
    Also the purpose of the deal may not be straight forward. For example, there may actually be no financial benefit from the wells themselves BUT it may provide a decent news flow that would be useful in convincing SIs/Instos etc to participate in any raisings (classic Pump'N Dumps) or to just generally support the SP over time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236