No ..no affiliations to NSE ... just believe mgmt have done the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 23,253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2416
    No ..no affiliations to NSE ... just believe mgmt have done the correct thing and mitigated risk of the companies most obvious weakness ...which is that the most significant NSE plays (Excluding Carnarvon basin) are "long term high risk and not near infrastructure", and they need ongoing recurring cash flow & JV Partners for NSE to exploit them which would ultimately mean many more massive dilutions in the months and years to come than has been announced by this deal.

Now we have added near term and mid term projects near infrastructure (some with extremely high probability of success) with the near term projects likely to generate immediate cash. I say again if you don't like the deal either contact the company directly a get more info then if you still don't like then "sell-up" and find another company instead of constantly complaining on these threads which smacks to me of D/Ramping for the purposes of driving the price down to enable a lower entry.

They made the correct call IMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236