Agree Bruce - I can diversify (and have) by buying into the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 425
    Agree Bruce - I can diversify (and have) by buying into the appropriate companies with the desired assets I want.

Cannot see how NSE will make the EFS work.

..... Gary Evans own words "shale scale"

http://media.oilandgas360.com/magnum-hunter-resources-corp-ceo-gary-evans-on-fox-business-network/

Around the 2:45 min mark in the interview and is referencing why he sold out of EFS (in reference to the PVA sale).

In a round about way it also validates why PVA did not take the Atascosa acreage - it's kind of stranded - contiguous acreage is highly desired to make the shale manufacturing play work - per EOG, CLR, ...

MHR had already telegraphed an expectation of $25M for the remainder of EFS acreage on their 10Q - if they sell their NSE shares at 14.5cps then its a rough match. But why would they? May be a very cheap exposure to Australian shale assets.

How's that saying at the poker table go about the fish?

Don't see it working in our favour.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236