I'll be posting a summary later this morning but just saw this...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 425
    I'll be posting a summary later this morning but just saw this item:

http://www.streetinsider.com/Litigation/Magnum+Hunter+%28MHR%29+Sells+Eagle+Ford+Assets%3B+Enters+Settlement+with+Hall+Kistler/8967808.html

Someone's number is wrong - is it 400 or 300 boepd?

"The Eagle Ford Shale properties being divested principally consist of approximately 5,182 net acres in Atascosa County, Texas and five wells producing an aggregate of approximately 300 BOE/d at December 1, 2013, four of which are operated by Magnum Hunter."

That also happens to be lifted directly of the SEC filing.

The SEC filing is here
    http://b2i.api.edgar-online.com/EFX_dll/EdgarPro.dll?FetchFilingConvPDF1?SessionID=VSzJ6x0Z4maoo-9&ID=9655271

Please explain/advise NSE!

My answer which I think it correct is NSE is talking to 100% WI (i.e. before royalty to landholder) and MHR is talking to the 75% NRI - ie the amount of "product" they get to sell. So 400 boepd WI becomes 300 boepd NRI.

Always find that a little misleading when WI/NRI not spelled out in the presentation of numbers.

This is a 100 odd page document that details the PSA.

e.g. $50/K mth for the services fee for MHR remaining as operator plus plus ... also looks like initial term is 1 year.

Would like to see the leases/wells also guess have to wait on that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236