"The Chairman of the Board of Outback Energy Hunter Pty Ltd,...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    "The Chairman of the Board of Outback Energy Hunter Pty Ltd, Michael Fowler, has a long established personal association with Gary C. Evans, the chairman, CEO and founder of New York Stock Exchange listed Magnum Hunter Resources Corporation. Evans has agreed to serve in an advisory capacity." - See more at: http://www.rigzone.com/news/oil_gas/a/128220/Ambassador_Inks_FarmOut_Deal_with_Outback_for_PEL_570#sthash.y9Hr6GyJ.dpuf

Outback Energy Hunter has very close ties with Magnum Hunter and I'm wondering is it a subsidiary?

I have to give Cmonaussie kudos for his very astute and knowledgeable posts. Good work mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236