Anatol,We read it differently then - page 10 last bullet point -...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 425
    Anatol,

We read it differently then - page 10 last bullet point - expect to have RBL facility in place $15-$20M with additional future capacity up to $50M to use for acquisition and future US well costs.

Also pg 1 of the announcement 5th sub bullet of 2nd main bullet.

I read it as that RBL of $15M funds the 1st 2 EFS wells.

I'm not being rude - I can't read your mind - the definitions of PDP, PDNP, PUD and then onto 2P etc are standard and yes its simple. Did I not point out it out as PUD? Like I said before I'm not going to get into a pissing contest with you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236