AnatolMy numbers are very simple and assume no decline rate for...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,650 Posts.
    Anatol

My numbers are very simple and assume no decline rate for the whole year.

Looking at the reports that Cmonaussie has provided you can see that using that data from 21 wells the initial oil decline rate from Atacosa in 89%!

With an average production of 213 bopd gross.

I agree the reports are old using data up and until end 2012, so it might be a better than this.

Have said that I can't see anything that makes me believe that any NSE shareholder will ever ever receive any return from this deal.

As I already stated in my many years of experience at watching the Yanks sell deals/opportunities to outsiders whether it be

1, Home loan industry to NAB,

2, Gas and oil shale to BHP,

3, Clothing store to UK retailer

There are many others.

It always ends in tears as you end up buying something that 350 million yanks don't want!!!

So reject the deal in my view.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236