Now that's a great post Motric.If I could encourage y'all to...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 425
    Now that's a great post Motric.

If I could encourage y'all to read this report
    http://gswindell.com/sp158207.pdf

to get some real understanding of the production of the various counties and where Atascosa fits (in Fig 2 it sticks out like dogs balls that Dewitt, Karnes & Live Oak are the prime acres).

There are thousands of wells now in the databases that make up the type curves. You are always going to get outliers - those way above (which are always highlighted) and those way below (can't recall these ever getting a mention). But statistically shale plays are going to roughly follow the decline curve for the area based on the EUR.

I think this paper (geologically focused) shows very clearly & visually why Atascosa county is not such a good acreage spot for EFS (or other formation as well) .....

http://www.zenzebra.net/treadgold/SPE-145117-MS-P-martin-beihly.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236