GCY 1.82% 54.0¢ gascoyne resources limited

In relation to subsequent reports : Looking back at public...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,305 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 459
    In relation to subsequent reports :

Looking back at public records in slightly more detail and once again referencing a previous post (-37101533) :

The 2017 GCY Annual Report notes competent persons who assessed GCY resources st Dalgaranga are :
    -RungePincockMinarco - a highly regarded global consultancy.
    If you search the report you will see RPM references the 07/08/17 “DALGARANGA GOLD PROJECT – SLY FOX RESOURCE AND EXPLORATION UPDATE
    (Sly Fox is/was a deposit (now mined out) which seems to have proved as was estimated by the RPM analyst who personally supervised all data collection at that deposit.)
    As I read it ( on searching for the report’s competent persons statement), all drilling and exploration data on Dalgaranga was compiled by Gascoyne’s Chief Geologist, Julian Goldsworthy.

-The 2017 annual report also states the Dalgaranga ore reserve was estimated by the principal of Mining Focus who in turn references the 21/06/17 announcement; “Dalgaranga Gold Project Development Update” (here).
    (FWIW the competent persons listed in this update are RPM - now directly referencing the work of Elemental Geology along with old Equigold data for Glenburgh as per the 24/07/14 “HIGH GRADE DOMAINS WITHIN UPDATED GLENBURGH MINERAL RESOURCE”
    Please do your own research as this is just my personal idea of things through tracking back through a series of references .
    I have provided links to all the information I looked at .
    Cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 21/03/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.