ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 626
    Well they do say that good things happen in 3's. Lets hope a third announcement goes in some way to realizing an SP in or around a similar number.

What I like about the first announcement is the fact the our BOD is doing exactly what they said they would do in the half year accounts and that is the realization of value from our IO tenements. One has to see the Conquista deal as potentially sending a strong message to other players in this sector of the increasing appetite for early sector posturing and development around IO projects. And it is for these reasons that I would not be surprised at all to see a deal in quick succession coming through in regards our Jambreiro project.

Our management seem a step ahead of many others in recognizing the obvious facts that we are not in the same market as we were 6 - 12 months ago....... and that partnering , JV's , and perhaps other accretive deal making will definitely be more in the spotlight for 2019.

And because of these changed market conditions , they would also be well aware of the importance of following through with conversion of the OB's in August 2019....remembering that they are only 1 cent conversions. So if we can't convert , this pretty much means a lanquishing SP from now until then. On the other hand, they would also be aware that they need to get a move along with this plan for conversion and the $ 6,240,258 which is ultimately up for grabs in development finance.

It is for these reasons , I would look to some sort of creative finance deal for the Jambreiro project or even our Itapitanga Project with respect to the announcing of an early ' Underwriting ' deal for the OB's. A kind of part payment if you like- a Buy now Pay later arrangement which would secure our future financing requirements and at the same time underwrite the SP back up the ladder in reflecting the ' accretive ' value creation of these deals.

These scenario's are of course my opinions only and are not intended to provide advice or strategies.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.010(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $205.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 47.5¢ 45.0¢ $206.0K 447.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 5000 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 2880 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236