RTR 0.00% 4.4¢ rumble resources limited

I agree probably 100% -- but, I certainly hope to see good...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 28,128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    I agree probably 100% -- but, I certainly hope to see good reason for the raise.

What I mean is - a PLAN ------------- yes, of course they will put the money into working capital - but, it would be good to see how far they expect the money to go -

completion of stage 1 would be a definite - but, I would want to see a definite of completing stage 2 and well into stage 3 and stage 4 as well -

to give investors a good idea of the viability of the project before we start sticking drills into the ground.

That way - we 'should' get the share price up enough to make the next raise less dilutionary - and, then - just let the drills do the talking.

I am assuming that there is no drilling up until Stage 5 ----------------- that's a bit unclear from what they have told us about their stages - but, that's the way I read it -

but, I could be wrong - because a mate of mine thought that Stage 3 - infill geochemistry meant drilling ------------- whereas - I thought it meant more surface sampling after getting some good accurate imaginary --------------- I haven't got an answer back from the company on that ------------ which, is pretty bloody crook because I have left a phone message and an email ---------- all of my other companies reply rapidly - so, I am a bit sus on that part of the story so far.

Anyway - we shall see.

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RTR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.