VET 0.00% 12.0¢ vocation limited

Why the trading halt then? If banks pull the pin then sure they...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 421 Posts.
    Why the trading halt then? If banks pull the pin then sure they have cash but they also have a bunch of trade creditors to pay as and when they fall due.  With negative net tangible assets this could cause a problem.

If you can't pay debts as and when they fall due then technically they are trading while insolvent (abiet their business in my view is worth a hefty sum). If you trade while insolvent then directors become personally liable.

If this syndicate pull the pin what other bank would lend to this company when it has a class action etc.

I suspect all will be fine as the remaining assets do have real value and could easily be sold to satisfy any bank debt.  I don't think it's that dire.

Based on the current streamlined structure I think it's a matter of getting some breathing space to keep banks at bay.  Perhaps if they can't do this they would likely not sell anymore assets but perhaps consider a capuL raise.

Who knows, it's easy to think the worst but time will tell.  The whole VET sector has been hit hard.  I spotted this from an insolvency firm

https://www.ppbadvisory.com/insights/d/2015-11-11/vet-fee-help-crackdown

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VET (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236