CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 176 Posts.
    Great points raised.

Here is my 2 cents worth.

YES we all forsaw a capital raising/placement coming. With little money left post acquisition of the coal tenement, how can any one conduct a reasonable size drilling program pending a JORC code. It does cost a lot of money to drill anywhere in the world, although maybe in mongolia is it cheaper due to labour or ease of access to tenements etc which are all variables in relation to final drilling costs.

We should see this capital raising as an investment to prove up the coal resource. As some have pointed out, the drill holes so far have exceeded every ones expectations ie. a estimated 8m seam vs 100m+ seams proven. These kind of results are game changes and throws a lot of uncertainty out the door.

One point i dont think that has been raised is the ability of TVN to raise money. These year so far has been hard on financial markets. With lots of fear and volatility in the markets, it is a credit to TVN management and project to be able to raise money in such adverse conditions. Only quality projects with huge potential would be able to drum up support and money so fast.

Should such capital raisings happen, TVN will be able to proceed with a great drilling program to shore up the project size and maybe other acquisitions?

Lastly, the market cap circa 20m doesnt reflect the value of the coal project. We have a great location, with near by rail infrastructure. We have an existing coal mine within a stones throw distance which means water and electrical needs are adequate which substantially reduce CAPEX and OPEX. Unlike Australia, where so much red tape exists and bottleneck infrstaructure problems, Mongonlia is rapidly developing destination for investment and mining. So should this project be viable, mining could commence alot quicker than in Australia.

I have a project located in similiar geography to TVN's project. They have a 400m tonnes project with simiiar coal characteristics. However this is privately owned by a chinese company.

I have expectations of TVN to deliver in this quarter. Personally, i dont want to see this stock to be noted by traders. All good stocks are undiscovered by the public until its too late.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.