MRU 0.00% $7.00 mantra resources limited

sorry about minor error in my previous post - see belowARMZ will...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3 Posts.
    sorry about minor error in my previous post - see below
    ARMZ will acquire all of the issued share capital in Mantra Mantra shareholders will receive:
    A$6.87 (not A$6.85) in cash for every Mantra share they own and a dividend of A$0.15 for every Mantra share they own as at the Record Date under the Scheme ('Special Dividend').
    The Revised Transaction is not subject to any material adverse change conditions.
    Under the Revised Transaction, the total consideration to be received by Mantra shareholders is A$7.02 per share

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236