EXC 0.00% 4.3¢ exterra resources limited

Id say you would normally be right, but 9c for Anova is bloody...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,695 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Id say you would normally be right, but 9c for Anova is bloody cheap and the value sniffers will be all over it. They are in advanced discussions to put the Big Springs ore through Jerritt Canyon and I think production announcements will push the price up in the short term. EXC holders got a nice win, and Im hoping the AWV management have done a good deal, but its a minor part of the valuation of AWV and in due course I think that the arb will be driven entirely by AWV not EXC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236