AQO 0.00% 27.5¢ ambassador oil and gas limited

I suspect, if Magnum are going to proceed in OZ, they might see...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    I suspect, if Magnum are going to proceed in OZ, they might see better value in taking out NSE. Sure, Magnum would become liable for the farm-in cash, but they would also get back the assets they transferred to NSE.

Or maybe Magnum will go after another minnow like PGS.

But,as I said, given troubles in the US, Magnum might just give up on doing anything else in oz for the time being.

Given NSE shannigans, which benefited DLS's takeover, I wouldn't be surprised also if a merger with DLS might be discussed. As Speculator points out, this would cancel out the farmin, but given NSE's cash levels (and lack of Magnum financial support for NSE going forward) the farmin might have a very small chance of proceeding anyway, or in a time fashion, because NSE lack the cash resources. At the moment, NSE can stall progress in AQO tenements, which DLS does not want.
    Last edited by invertedva: 22/08/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236