CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,548 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    re: Ann: Terms of Engagement - New Syndicated... Hawkduka

Thanks for the heads-up re this.

My gut says the new directors have another project lined up, and are getting set before this happens. I can't see company making potential in the existing projects, although I admit I have not researched in any great detail. The new directors seeing something the old directors didn't in these projects also seems unlikely (no one else sees much in these projects either - share price tells all).

A corporate play like this will take some months to play out. Need to hold an EGM to have the placement and performance shares approved. Once completed and the new directors are set, there may be a buffer period until a potential acquisition is announced.

One for the watchlist.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236